Dr Jianfang Zhou
Dr Jianfang Zhou, Associate Researcher of CCPN Global (UK); Associate Professor aNanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
Jianfang received Bachelor's and Master's degrees from Nanjing Medical University and a PhD degree from Nanjing University. Dr. Zhou works at Population Program Research Institute in Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunication. In the university, she teaches lessons such as Social Medicine, Health Management, Epidemiology, Statistics and Social Research Methodology. She also works as a resource person in Nanjing Population Training Center. Dr. Zhou focuses her researches in public health and population sociology fields.
Research projects in recent 3 years:
- Health and health service demands research among rural elders from the changing family structure perspective（2013-2014）
- Constructing family health service system, strengthen population and family public service（2012-2014）
- Social integration research among migrated children in Jiangsu Province, China（2012-2014）
- Population and family public service research in Nanjing（2012-2013）
- Family and school cooperation: adolescent health integration research（2012-2013）
- Health and health promotion in China（2012）
Publications in recent 3 years：
- A comparative study on school integration of migrant children and local children，Youth Study，2013.
- Sexual and reproductive health service in Japan，Chinese journal of school health，2013.
- School integration and its related family factors，Journal of Nanjing College for Population Program Management，2013.
- SWOT analysis on expanding family care service by population and family planning public service network，Chinese health management，2012.
- Exotic love: marital quality research among long distance marriage in WuJiang county, Jiangsu Province, China, Chinese population press, 2012.
- Comparative study on marital quality of outside marriage and local marriage，Journal of Guangdong technology university, 2012.
- Health related quality of life research among college student，Chinese journal of school health，2011.
- Population and family planning work in community research，Journal of Nanjing College for Population Program Management，2012.
- Benefit oriented family planning policy under low fertility rate circumstance: case study in Wujiang county, Jiangsu province, China, Population and Family Planning Magzine，2011.