Dr Xin Zhang
Dr Xin Zhang, Associate Researcher of CCPN Global; Senior Economist and Manager of Information, Electric Power Trade Association of Shanxi Province, China. After graduation from the University, she engaged in accounting work in an Research Institute. Then she did her Masters Degree in Engineering and PhD in Law.
Xin Zhang's professional career covers wide range:
- engaged in a variety of investment, such as completing the market development and forecast of Shishi’s cable TV network &Television Network, in Fujian Province; The White Miaopo marketing project of Xi'an High Voltage Power Supply Bureau substation, etc.
- became one member of Western securities restructuring group of Shanxi Province Electric Power Company , one of the liquidation group and the securities investment research member working for the Shaanxi Province Electric Power Company, after finishing those things, I became the staff of this company.
- was appointed to the Changan Insurance Broker Company which was in charge of Shaanxi province property insurance business;
- worked for the grid Trading Center Department of Shaanxi Province Power Company. At that time , I had been responsible for some of Shaanxi power trading settlement and the system building of the market, Just at that time ,I got my Doctor of Law from Shanghai University.
- from 2012, she works in information management, Electric Power Trade Association of Shanxi Province