Ms Lanxin Chen
Ms Lanxin Chen, Researcher of Global China Academy; Ph.D. candidate, Institute of Chinese Marxism, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences. Obtained MA in Political Science (Chinese and Foreign Political Institutions), Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences; BA in Literature at Chengdu University of Information Technology, China. Research interests: contemporary Chinese political system, elites and ruling party, authority and governance, political recruitment, deliberative democracy.
- “Authority of Chinese Rural Governance under Context of State-Society Relations,” SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARH (Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index), TO BE PUBLISHED (November 2019).
- Historical Evolvement of CPPCC’s Representative Units——a perspective of CCP’s Political Inclusion,” STUDY ON DENG XIAOPING（reprinted by Renmin University of China PRINTED MATERIALS) (November 2018).
- “The Historical Evolution of Chinese Communist Party’s Political Culture,” THEORY AND REFORM (National Core Periodicals) (November 2017).
- “Sichuan-India Buddhist Communication and The Prospects-- a Perspective of Sino-India Buddhist Diplomacy,” FORUM ON CHINESE CULTURE (National Core Periodicals) (October 2016).
- Chapter 6，“The Disciplinary System of China Studies”, Introduction of China Studies in World (to be finished) , organized by Institute of China Studies, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences. (2018—)
- Cooperator, research program “The U.S. Export Control Policy on China”, organized by Chengdu Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences. (December 2018)
- Participant of fieldwork on“Status quo of the Border between China and North Korea”， organized by Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences（November 2018）
- Visiting student in National Chengchi University, Taiwan. (July 2018)
- Participant of fieldwork on “Rural Governance and Political Authority in Sichuan”, organized by China Association for Promoting Democracy. (CAPD，March 2018)
- Director, research program “Graduates’ Identity of Official Ideology under the Influence of New Media”, supported by Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences. (2017)
- Participant of National Social Sciences Fund Program “Social Networks’ Influence on Security of National Ideology and Identity”. (2017)
- Participant of National Social Sciences Research Program “Study on Local People’s Congress—from the Perspective of Transition of CPC’s Ruling Strategy”. (2016) Cooperator, research program “Factors of Public Trust on Chinese Western Cities’ Grassroots Government”，supported by Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences. (2016)
CONFERENCE PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS – (selected)
- “How Power Shapes Rural Authority—Analysis on Change of Rural Authority under Different Power Category”，paper presented at 1st Ph.D. Forum on Political Science and Public Administration, East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, 21-22 September, 2019.
- “Historical Evolvement of CPPCC’s Representative Units——From a perspective of CCP’s Political Inclusion”，paper presented at 7th International Forum of Socialism Studies, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, 25-26 June, 2019.
- “How the Ruling Party Absorb Social Elites——A Study on Historical Change of CPPCC’s Sectors”, paper presented at 2018 Chinese Association of Political Science Annual Meeting, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, 24-25 December, 2018.
- “A Comparative Study of Institutional Supply of Labor Transfer in Chinese and Indian Transition”, paper presented at 6th Sino-India Forum, Chengdu, 13-14 September, 2017.
- “The Surge of Nationalism and Decline of Common Value in Eastern Asia”, paper presented at 2nd Conference on Common Value and Peaceful Development in Eastern Asia, Chengdu, 8-9 July, 2017.
- “Institutional Supply of Labor Transfer in Indian Transition”, paper presented at 1st National Youth Forum for Social Sciences Researchers, Chengdu, 28 June, 2017.
- “Sichuan-India Buddhist Communication and The Prospects-- a Perspective of Sino- India Buddhist Diplomacy”, paper presented at 5th Sino-India Forum, Bangalore, 21-22 November, 2016.
- Participant of the Eighth World Forum of China Studies，Shanghai.(2019)
- Interpreter and Participant of Roundtable Discussion of Sino-India Forum, organized by Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences & Institute of Social Economic cooperation& International Management Institute. (2017)
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- The Third Prize of National English Competition for Graduate Students（2019）
- National Scholarship (the highest level scholarship issued by Ministry of Education) (2017）
- Excellent Paper Award, issued by graduate school of Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences（2016）
- The Third Prize of National English Competition for College Students（2014）
- National Encouragement Scholarship（2014）